Welcome to Volunteer Center!
Do you have a skill or talent that would be useful to WSC? Or maybe you are looking to get more involved in the community. Perhaps you need volunteer hours to fulfill a career objective. No matter the reason, WSC wants you! We have something for everyone to be apart of.
Our volunteers are exceptional people who help make WSC a better more efficient organization. We appreciate all our volunteers for their efforts each and every day. So thank you in advance and lets get started! For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(For Specific positions click the Volunteer Now button and enter Volunteer for category)
Why Volunteer with Women's Society of Cyberjutsu
Non-profits are run by 85% of volunteers across the country. WSC is no exception. As a growing community of professional women, more help is needed to uphold our mission and bridge the gender divide in cybersecurity. With the help of our volunteers, new ideas and inputs are born. This is why we need you!
- Make important networking contacts
- Learn or develop skills
- Teach your skills to others
- Enhance your résumé
- Gain work experience
- Build self-esteem and self-confidence
- Meet new people
- Feel needed and valued
- Express gratitude for help you may have received in the past from an organization
- Communicate to others that you are ambitious, enthusiastic and care about the community
- Make a difference in someone’s life
Incentives for Volunteering with Women's Society of Cyberjutsu
Whether it is important to you to solve a community problem, advance a worthy cause or to develop as a person, volunteering offers many benefits in appreciation for the gift of your time and expertise. Other incentives include:
- Discounts on training and other paid events
- Invitation to volunteer recognition events
- Eligibility to win one of the following: Volunteer of the Year Award, Presidential Award
- Potential to earn continuing education credits to keep certifications up-to-date
Like working with kids? Want to learn something new? Volunteer with Cyberjutsu Girls Academy. Our STEM-based hands-on learning academy for middle school-aged girls.
Learn more about this program here.
Meet our Awesome Volunteers!!!
Linda Bell - Women's Education PM
Kandis Weiler - Cyberjutsu Girls Academy PM
Veronica Mitchell - Cyberjutsu Girls Academy Assistant PM
Sophia Fadli - Cyber Patriots PM