New chapters forming every month!
Thank you for your interest in developing a WSC Chapter in your community. First, it is important to understand that a WSC Chapter is much more than just a local social dance club that hosts a few dances each year. Please review .
Advantages or Benefits of being a WSC Chapter
- Free liability insurance coverage for the chapter events.
- Guidelines for operating a Chapter are provided to the Chapter officers after certification.
- Our IRS Section 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable/educational status helps gain access to use of community facilities suitable for social events and workshops and encourages donations to chapters.
- The non-profit status enables chapters to generate considerable no cost publicity though press releases and PSA’s.
- Start-up funds are provided to newly certified Chapters to help with initial administrative expenses.
- Immediate consultation and assistance when problems are encountered.
- Contacts with other Chapters and opportunities to cross promote each other’s activities.
- Your Chapter and its officials will have the status and prestige of being the local representative of the National Governing Body of Women’s Society of Cyberjutsu.
Benefits to Individual Members
If you have not done so already, please visit our pages on Membership page for more details on benefits.
How Chapters Are Started
We hope that with this fuller understanding of the purpose and activities of chapters, as well as the benefits generated by chapters, your interest in having a chapter in your community now is even stronger. WSC Chapters are started by volunteers who function as Chapter DIrectors and provide local leadership to the project following the guidelines provided by our National organization. They are motivated by the desire to see more women and girls in cyber in their community and share our goal to educate the public about the benefits of having more women.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Chapter Application and other pertinent information coming soon!